Includes but NOT limited to the following:
- An hourly design fee
- A loose description of the project
- A 2-dimensional rendering of the artwork
- A materials list and possibly a sample material piece to view (or take with you)
- A completion date (express fees may apply)
- An approximate price for the finished piece
- Including transportation/delivery/shipping and an installation fee if necessary
- Any travel fees
- Payment terms
- Once you approve a proof and the price presented, a deposit for 50% of the project is required
- FINAL payment due on completion
If for ANY reason you decide NOT to have artwork created, you reserve the right to cancel a commissioned piece at any time, no questions asked. However, by doing so, the customer forfeits the 50% deposit fee (and possibly more, depending on how far along the project is to completion). Badman Design also retains ALL rights to the design (drawing & sample materials) remain our property & MUST be returned to Badman Design within 30 days of cancellation of the project.
Thank you for your interest in Badman Design.
We look forward to working with you.